You're my world, you're every breath I take... August 30, 2022

 


I really can't believe that I have kept this up almost every morning.  It is hard to believe.  Tomorrow is surgery and today we will be driving to NYC to do prep, etc...  I know that Tiffany is nervous and I am too, but I try not to show it.  In this case, I need to be the emotionally strong one and show that I am not scared of the surgery.  However, I know that everything is going to be alright.  I feel it.  I know that Sloan does these surgeries regularly and I am going to pull through this.

After the surgery is my concern.  Not recovery from surgery, but rather recovery from Cancer.  I am still battling the odds, but I am a battle the odds kind of guy.  I am hoping post this surgery, I can get back to some level of normalcy.  Though we have to get the pump serviced every two weeks and go to Sloan every 4, I can take that.  I am hoping to squeeze in some vacations in between those periods.

It seems like I have been sitting around waiting for this surgery.  Now that I am getting the surgery, I am not going to sit and wait for the next one (full liver resection).

Well, have to get ready to go.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022