If I ever lose my faith in you... August 7, 2022

 

Well at least I have a different t-shirt on!  I suppose when someone reads this, if they do, they will wonder why the songs never really have anything to do with the post (for the most part).  That is really just due to whatever song popped into my head while I was walking around checking the garden.  It is nice to see the stuff I planted grow.  It would be nice if it wasn't so hot so I could spend some time tending the garden, but it has been in the mid-90s with the heat index for days.  A couple respites from the heat, but that is it.  The grass appreciated the couple days we got some rain (they weren't days of rain, just days with quick rainfall).  I'll include some garden picks at the end.

I am getting pretty nervous about the surgery and such.  I know this is my only chance for survival, but removing 1/2 my liver, my gall bladder, a piece of my rectum.  Just sounds like I could have some serious recovery.  I am going to try my best to recover and be me, but the whole thing scares me.

Well, time to get to the day - going to make some red sauce and some salsa today - something to do...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022