Jeepers Creepers where'd ya get those peepers... August 12, 2022

 


Friday... The weekend doesn't really mean much anymore except that I don't have to pretend to work all day.  For the most part, I don't do very much.  I suppose I am comparing my current work to my old work which really isn't fair to be honest.  My old work was global and non-stop.  There was always something critical on the table.  That is not the case with the new job.

Tiffany and I played mini-golf VR yesterday, it was the first time in a while and it was nice to do something other than watch TV.  I don't have a lot of energy in the evening and my insides generally aren't too happy by the end of the day, but getting up and moving around is nice.  As much as I would like to watch some new movies out on the deck tonight, I suspect I won't have the energy for that setup, but if I do I might rearrange things so we can sit on the couch and enjoy the gas fireplace while watching the movie - we'll see, maybe Saturday.

I stopped doing research on my surgery as it was depressing me.  I am not happy that I have to do this, but I really don't have a choice.  I mean I do, but the choice is a faster death from cancer.  Not the choice I want.  I already have a decent case of neuropathy in my hands and my insides are a wreck, I couldn't imagine what on-going chemo will do to me.  As it is, I am sure I will need to get right back at it after surgery.  

Well, time to go get gas for the mowers!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022