Start spreading the news! August 23, 2022

 


So here we are in NYC again for DR visits and tests.  All of this is leading up to surgery on the 31st if everything goes well today.  The drive to NYC was pretty easy yesterday.  It frustrates Tiffany though, she doesn't like the tight lanes, crazy traffic, and aggressive drivers (I fit right in ;) )

I am not nervous about today.  I am healthy enough for the surgery (that is there concern and I understand that), but I am getting nervous about the surgery.  I want to have a quick recovery and return to normal.  I am hyper like that.

It is Tuesday of non-treatment week and I am starting to feel much better and will continue to do so during the week.  I need to think of something to do this weekend as it is my last weekend before surgery.  It is also the time we are going to celebrate Maeve's birthday as my my surgery requires me to travel on her actual birthday.  She has had to deal with a lot this year.  When I was 20, I didn't live in NY anymore, but I would have been pretty impacted if I heard my dad had terminal cancer.

Well, I need to get ready for the day of testing.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022