What did you think, I would do at this moment? August 8, 2022

 


Well, it's Monday again and I need to do some work, for work.  I've been less productive than normal, but my less productive is probably someone else's full day.  I suppose that is why I did have some modicum of success.  I really have known only work most of my life.  I don't really know how to relax (other than watch a movie and even then I get up at least two times unless we are in a theater).  

I tried to get more done while Tiffany was gone, but treatment week is rough.  I can only do so much before I get really tired and most of the week I was working.  Though I am working from home now, it still requires my attention so it's not like I can run off and clean the entire back room or Maeve's room.  Don't get me going on Maeve's room.

I am really tired today.  The dogs (Nala) keep waking me up at 2 AM.  It is hard for me to get back to sleep and then I don't want to get up.  Doesn't help that we are moving into the dark months.  Used to be light by 6 now it is still pretty dark at 5:30.

Well, time to get at it.

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022