You can tell the world about this. You can tell the nation about that... August 21, 2022

 


Feeling a lot better this morning.  Stomach is not so sore and my sugar is down to 133 (which is the best reading I've had in weeks).  I took a nice walk around the yard.  It is starting to feel like fall in the morning.  Cold and cloudy.  The garden doesn't seem to mind as the cherry tomatoes keep on coming - 


I am going to make a little fresh veggie chop for some eggs this morning with these.  The weed is coming along as well.  The Bruce Banner is coming along for flower better than the Girl Scout Cookies from a flowering perspective.  I may just do the Bruce Banner outside next year and do the GSC inside.  I still haven't perfected the watering cycle for indoor grow so I may just use an auto watering device to solve that.

Maeve got made at me yesterday because I didn't jump at the chance to buy her a $1500 video card (yes, you read that right).  I felt really bad actually as I know she enjoys the gaming, but high end video cards are a known waste of money.  The benefit compared to the cost is out of whack.  I don't think I have ever spent more than $600 on a video card (and I think that was for 2 when I had SLI - also a waste of money).  Also, do to the chip shortage the cost of electronics is over valued.  Give it a year to come down and the same video card will be $700.00 or less.  

I am so driven to give the kids what they "want" that I feel guilty when I can't.

Well - time to get some cooking done (got to get the teriyaki chicken soaking).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022