Oh I feel it coming back again... August 14, 2022


 Well, I worked way too hard yesterday morning which really knocked me out in the afternoon.  I did however, get all the trees planted.  I look forward to seeing them grow over the next few years.  I especially am excited about the oaks.  I have never seen an oak in upstate NY, but have seen them down south.  I hope they do well and make it through the winter (same with the dog wood).  It will take years for them to look mature as they are only about a foot tall at the moment.  The weeping willow is supposed to be a fast grower so we will see next year.

I feel bad about yesterday as I was a little grumpy in the afternoon.  My neuropath is getting really annoying and I am dropping stuff regularly.  It has become really upsetting as I used to have really good eye-hand coordination and dexterity.

My gardening in the morning keeps me at some level of calmness and I am going to miss it while I am recovering from surgery.  My marijuana plants are growing really well.  I hope that harvest doesn't have to be while I am in NY or right after surgery.


As you can see from the picture the plants that went out early spring are really thriving.

Well, I am going to get to work on some replanting today and need some breakfast first.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022