Oh I wish it would rain down... August 22, 22


 Yes, I have the same t-shirt on from yesterday.  I am lazy like that.  

I felt awake when I first got up, but not so much anymore.  I thought I slept well.  My stomach isn't as sore and I don't feel too dizzy so all good things.  I am not liking that we are getting into fall and the mornings are dark.  I was able to be outside by 5:30/6:00 AM and that keeps getting pushed back little by little.  

Though I am an introverted home body, I don't like the cold dark months that much.  I am hoping that growing things inside can help me with my seasonal depression.  Something tells me this is going to be a long winter.

I really don't have much to write today, we are off to NYC this afternoon for pre-surgery meetings and testing.  I am getting more and more nervous about surgery, but realize that it has to happen.  I mean it doesn't, but if I want more years it does.  I forget that 5 months ago I was told I would live 6 months without treatment - maybe more.  So treatment and surgery are my only hope - that and my attitude.  I am hoping that my body is able to fight back and with the reduced tumor load we can beat this thing.  Sometimes the Dr's faces don't tell that story, but I don't think they are used to the good outcome, just the extension of the bad.

Well, maybe while I am in NYC I will write about the difference between flavor and seasoning.  It's metaphorical like Taserface :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022