Done so many things wrong... August 19, 2022

 


Not sure why I am so happy at 4:44 AM.  I guess because the insurance company has decided to cover the surgery at Sloan!  This is really good news as I am sure that surgery would have bankrupted us.  So it looks like they may have changed up the surgery a bit to get it covered (I was really hoping they could do everything laparoscopically, but it doesn't look like that is the case any longer. 

Either way, this is how I get some more years!  Even if it is another year, I need more time to show everyone how much I love them.  I guess I was showing them how much I loved work over the years, but not how much I loved them.  I know they understand I was doing the hard work for them, so that Tiffany could retire, to build some retirement, allow us to continue to live the way we were.  All in all, I forgot to be part of the family and not just an income generator and stuff buyer.

Anyhow, trying to work on that now, but it is harder when you don't feel well.

Chemo week is starting to kick my ass to some extent.  I get really tired, my sugar goes through the roof, my gut stops working, etc...  I am hoping after surgery things work better, never know may end up with a ileostomy bag.  Either way, I will still be here.  Of course I am hoping and driving towards remission and that is all I think about.

Well, I guess it is time to get busy with the day!

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022