Colors seem to fade... April 27, 2022

 

I wonder if you all notice the Hue lights changing colors behind me.  Today's theme is blue plane so I try to match the fireplace to the light theme.  Fun stuff.  Combined with my happy light I try to find things that make my spirts brighten or relax.  

I have been feeling really positive with hearing Sloan wants to do some further work other than just straight chemo.  Every one I have read about the survived a similar diagnosis as me has had the same mental approach and some similar treatment paths that started with standard chemo and then some combination of new treatments and surgery.  So I am keeping up my energy and my healthy eating to ensure that I am a candidate for whatever is coming in 2 months.

My brain has been pretty foggy lately.  I know that is the chemo, but I hate it.  I pride myself on being witty and quick, but those thoughts seem slower lately.  I have been doing an ok job with keeping the "there is no tumor" attitude.  It is working for me at the moment.  I got pretty tired last night even with the steroids (weed may have helped).

Either way, it is disconnect day "Freedom!!!"  So on to the rest of the non-treatment week.

Need to get on the exercise bike.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022