Tuesday... not afternoon - April 5, 2022

 


I really should start taking some pictures that aren't at my desk.  So other than my bowels not working, I actually feel ok.  I was a little brain foggy yesterday, had a hard time focusing on any one thing.  Albeit, I did get the taxes done... :( 

I am getting somewhat worried about Tiffany and myself at some point.  She mentioned the other day that you can't get away from this.  That is a true statement.  You go to bed with cancer, you wake up with cancer, and you try to do things that keep you from thinking about the cancer.  It is hard and I worry she is not coping well.  She keeps busy, but that isn't coping.  I think the hard item for everyone is the waiting.  You just want to know how it is going and it is a slow process.

I have been thinking about learning something new, coding language, etc...  I wonder if the reason I am avoiding that is my brain doesn't want to focus that long.  It is going to get to the point that I need to start testing my mental faculties to ensure I am not losing some concentration capabilities.  Let's face it, I am the most hyperactive individual on the planet.  I have used that to my advantage over the years, I needed less sleep, I could move from task to task (and yes I finished most of them), and I could out think most that I had to.  I did well for my family and myself - I think.  We don't want for much.  

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany did as well.  We both worked really hard to get where we are.  We avoided the "must have a big house" and "live in the swanky neighborhood" thing.  That was good for us.  We like our privacy and our quiet rural place.  I should throw in a picture of the view.


It really is beautiful.  

Time to get busy.

Love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022