I think it's time we stop - Children... April 30, 2022

 


Yeah!  It's Saturday!  Starting to feel a little better, post treatment sucks.  I was (am) really tired and had a hard time focusing this week.  Treatment weighed a little heavier on me from a fatigue standpoint this time.  It makes sense as I know what to expect from most of the other side effects such as the bowel issues and have been making changes to help with coping with them.  The fatigue and mental cloudiness are not something I can just adjust a diet to deal with.

Not being able to focus really bothers me.  I suppose that is because I pride myself on my ability to think and have spent a lot of time in my head.  Strangely, when I try to think hard it is as if my brain is throwing me out.  

Hopefully, that will wane over the next few days as I get past the treatment.  I don't like not feeling like myself.

I have been trying to think of some fun things to do so that we don't just watch TV every night.  Soon it will be warm outside and we will be able to enjoy sitting outside and watching the sunset.  Since it was 29 this morning, I am not holding my breath - good news is that summer always comes...

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022