Snow... seriously... April 19, 2022

 


So it is snowing, we didn't get the 6 inches or so they were threatening, but it is a good 3 with a lot of slush.  Suppose that means it is melting fast.  This weekend is forecasted to be really nice so maybe we will get out side and enjoy our yard.  I will like that.  Started some test wild flowers, herbs, and MJ.  I have a couple MJ clones that are doing well too.  

I felt pretty good last night and today thus far.  I like it when I feel somewhat normal.  I still have the nagging pain in my side (try not to talk about it around Tiffany, but it is there).  I don't think it is as bad as it was before so all this gives me hope.

Speaking of hopeful.  As much as Maeve is planning the most expensive trip to Disney World ever, I am just thinking about getting the landscaping done and finishing the build around the porch, etc...  I want something I can enjoy for years.  I should have been working on all of this, but there was always something.  Generally, it was work and drinking.  I did spend a lot of time on the deck.

However, all that time was spent with Tiffany.  Talking, watching movies, just enjoying the outdoors.  So none, and I mean none of that time was wasted, it just didn't finish any of the work.  I think the main thing that bothers me over the last 5-6 years is that all I thought about was work.  Every damn day, work...  What a loss of time.

Well, time to get on the exercise bike and I will need to split early to make sure I am at the office in time.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022