Dazed and dog bark sleep deprived - April, 20, 2022

 



I am so late getting going this morning.  I have been needing more sleep to feel restful.  I went to bed at 8:30 yesterday and still do not want to get up by 5:00 (note:  I generally just wake up at 4:00 AM or used to).  It is still cold this morning as I sit in front of my UV happy light in my room filled with Phillips Hue lights.  I set them to the Honolulu scene so the colors are very tropical sunny (sunrise or sunset) with a bright sun shining right at me.  I like the happy light and I have always loved laying on the beach and closing my eyes and seeing the red light that filters through from a summers day.  Listening to the sound of the wind and the waves.  

This morning other than being tired, I feel good.  It doesn't help that Nala has a tummy issue and needs to go every 2 hours.  I felt bad not getting Nala the second time, but if I don't get enough rest than I would have to add to Tiffany's daily burden and want a ride to work.  There are times by noon that I just feel really tired.  I generally reenergize when I get in the car with the tunes on, but if I am too tired it bothers me that I won't be as alert as I should be.

Well - running late today.  Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022