So good to me... April 11, 2022

 


So it is a little cold this morning - just about freezing in our bit of NY.  The weather is supposed to be warm the next few days 60's all week and I am going to revel in it.  There are a couple days of rain expected, but I am going to get outside!  My happy UV light has been working overtime in the AM when I write these posts.  Between it and the "Honolulu" scene on the Hue lights I at least feel like a bit of sun.  Who would know that a faired red-head such as myself would be such a sun worshipper.  

You know, I think some would say that Tiffany and I's obsession with sitting out on the deck is just a drinking thing or a not wanting to be in the messy house thing, but it really is a relaxation and enjoying life together thing.  We both appreciate the sun, Tiffany is actually like one of those cups or shirts that changes color with heat.  The minute she hits the sun her skin turns to that of a beautiful tan goddess.  Whereas my skin, my skin turns to the most beautiful baby piglet pink, but I don't care.

We sit on the deck for hours in the summer, watching TV, listening to music, sometimes watching a movie on the giant project screen, but always together, outside, with minimal interruption except for the occasional rabbit, cat, or walker (bark, hey, bark, hey, bark, hey).


I couldn't help but post the old Far Side comic.  So fitting for the above.  There are also the great bird watching.  It is just a great time celebrating the day and the house we made our life in.  Every time the weather permits it.  

Well - time to get busy with exercise then work.

I love my life and I love you all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022