That's my Squirty - the big gray cat.  He didn't stay long this morning.  Well, the bowel issue continues to be a problem, but this morning was a little better.  I need to drink more water today (I am already in the neighborhood of 60 to 80 oz so I am already drinking a lot.  It is funny how I would have no problem pounding 64 oz of beer on the deck in an evening, but drinking that much water seems a chore.  I suppose some of my slow moving bowels aren't helping.  Either way - more water dude.

I have been worried about my cognitive capabilities as of late.  Tiffany is a well I think, but she doesn't say anything.  I have been having issues with wanting to focus on deep thought tasks.  Menial items with some physical component, such as building a server, are fine, but tested myself with some Cisco networking in CML yesterday and it was a struggle to want to complete just setting up the CML to my Linux Ansible host.  I suppose that would be complex for some, but that is easy work for me.

Tomorrow I may begin to write about things when I was young, remember fun things, and giving some insight into how I am who I am.  I suppose my daughters might want to read that some day.  I think about all the research I do on ancestry and it would be nice to have someone's words about there lives and times.

Well, need to stop early as I am behind schedule.  Got to ride that bike!

I you all!

Video treat:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022