It is a cold and wet out here... April 4, 2022

 


So it is freezing outside this morning (23 degrees) and it is going to rain all day.  I suppose those April showers bring...  Well you know how it goes.  I am looking forward to the sun and flowers.  I am going to pick up a seed spread for the garden next to the deck.  Will be nice to have some flowers there.

It was a pretty rough weekend.  I haven't felt this tired during treatment, but this weekend I did.  So I have that going for me.  I will have to go to sleep a little earlier to get the rest I need as my alarm clock has been waking me (well the alarm on my phone).  I am not used to having to be woken up by an alarm.  I usually wake up well before them.  I blame it on the getting up all night to use the bathroom.

For the most part, I still know that things could be worse and that I have a loving family to be with.  It was nice to have everyone over for Easter.  I was really out of it during dinner, but Tiffany made amazing scampi and rice (we have adjusted to my dietary needs and with Tiffany not eating most meat, this worked for us).  It was really nice to have Gusty and Wyatt over with the rest of us.  As much as I like the time alone, I do enjoy when everyone is here.

Well, I am running late and I have to get on the bike today as I skipped yesterday.  I have a very busy day of running around for work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022