Ground Control to Major Tom! - Tuesday 4/26/2022

 


I have an amazing family that would never let me down.  I should have been more attentive to them over the last 15 plus years.  Got too focused on success and not enough on avenues of other extrinsically and intrinsically motivating activities.  Working on fixing that now.  Cleaned out entire planting beds this weekend, l got my summer tires on the car and got Tiffany's car all fixed up for her 7000 mile work.  Cleaned the backroom (you may not notice the pile of boxes behind me - I was done with that), fixed the back screen door (for now).  It was a busy day.

So top all this getting stuff done!  We got hopeful news at the oncologist this weekend.  Seems Sloan still feels I am a surgery or hepatic pump candidate (pumps the 5FU chemo directly into the liver). I have read some very good success rates on this treatment.  We asked Sloan to treat us aggressively and it looks like that is what they want to do.  The only way I beat this for a long time it to get the existing tumors out of my body.  I know this.  I am hopeful.

So to the me that I hide out in the dark spaces of my mind that thinks there is no hope and this cancer will just ravage me over the years.  

Dear All hope is lost:

"Ground control to Major Tom" - We have hope. Sincerely, There is no Tumor

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022