Spring, not so spring... April 17, 2022

 No picture today.  I got up late and I don't feel like it.  It is 30 degrees outside and my fingers are burning from the cold/chemo.  This is a side effect of my chemo that I have a sensitivity to cold.  It makes my fingers burning numb in the cold, so a cold house leads to no escape from burning finger tips.  

To top things off, I am pretty sure I have a sinus/ear infection, just what I need now.  I suppose I get one every spring so I should have been ready for it.  

Enough bitching, I will probably skip the bike today.  I know the exercise is good for me, but I am really tired.  I didn't sleep well again as I am still moving things out (wink wink) so I am up all night doing that.  Some days, I just want to sleep all day, but that doesn't do me any good.  I got a lot done yesterday, cleaned the counter and the coffee area in the kitchen and I got the backroom cleaned up more so that I can grow a couple plants (yes, those plants).  Got all the cardboard out that was behind me in all the pictures.  I suppose yesterday was a productive day!

I am cutting this short as I need to get around and get food in me to stay on schedule for meds, etc...

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022