Nary a sweatshirt in sight... April 14, 2022

 Of course my system crashed when I tried to take a non-sweatshirt picture today are the gods trying to tell me something?  It still has a hood and a pouch (good for carrying about the chemo pump).  Just t-shirt material and short sleeves.

See - not a sweatshirt!

I am not going to lie, my brain is a little floaty today and I never get stoned or take anything before work.  I like to keep my brain clean, but I am a bit foggy this morning.  Seems like my fingers do not want to do what my brain is telling them.  I will muddle through it.

We got what we are taking as a good sign.  My CEA number (google it) went from 10.8, which shows sign of disease, to 5.8 which is just above high normal on the scale.  We are hoping this means chemo is working and that I have a chance to beat or extend this thing.  I am doing everything right and keeping my hopes and activity up, so time will tell and my attitude will help.

Things at home are good and we are enjoying the first bit of spring weather.  Was 75 yesterday and we went for a nice walk.  I have to try and not talk about cancer so much, but it does invade most of my thoughts.  Either way, Tiffany loves me and she is doing everything she can to support me.

I love you all!


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022