Does anyone really know what time it is? April 28, 2022

 



So day after treatment ends is always fun.  Up at 3:00 AM, lying in bed trying to get back to sleep and my face is on fire!  You can kind of tell in the photo even with all the "Honolulu" them on the Hue settings the redness is mostly my flushed face.

Work today is going to be hard.  With pushing treatment a day early I now have to make it through the steroid crash on Thursday and Friday (I usually only have to handle Friday).  I will most likely work from home tomorrow.

Things have been good, I worry about Tiffany as I think the day to day grind of taking care of us is getting to her.  I try to be as self-sufficient as possible, but days like today I shouldn't be driving.  I really don't want to take time off of work though.  I know it sounds crazy, but work is what I do.  It makes me feel normal and productive.  I guess after 43 years of working (yes, I was delivering papers at 11) my mind just assumes work is what you do.

I noticed on some of my old posts that my language was really bad (not cursing, just my English).  I suppose on some days (weekends) I may be a little sedated.  However, normal work days that is not the case so I need to stay a little more focused on my communication.  I can't let in that I am having some brain fog from the chemo as that may affect my work status.  I know this sounds conceited, but I think my 75-50% capacity is most people's normal.

Well, I need to get to exercising and see if I can get this feeling of exhaustion out of my system.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022