Sleeping beauty got nothing on me! April, 16 2022

 


So the dog actually woke me up.  It has been weeks (can't remember how long) that I slept passed the the dogs.  It is nearly 6 AM and I am exhausted.  I see a nap in my future.  I am dealing with the usual post treatment BS, I can't say if it is any worse or better, pretty much the same.  I really am having a hard time focusing as of late and should do some mental exercises (that is part of this daily writing is to at least keep me thinking).  

I suppose I think at work, but IT has become so simple to me, especially what I deal with at work, that I don't really think about it.  It is more auto-pilot at the small company I moved to.  I am ok with that and they have been great about allowing me the time I need right now.  It's a win-win situation.

I worry about Tiffany, she seems so stressed out.  It may get better once her father's wife is back in town so she doesn't feel the need to have to always take care of him.  With so many people sick in her family, I feel really bad for her.  I don't think I am a very good support structure right now.  I try not to talk about all my ailments, but they invade most of your thoughts.  I will try and do better today.  Keep things light, etc...

If I didn't know it already, this cancer diagnosis has showed me how much I love her and how much she loves me.  

Well, I am tired and need to get on the exercise bike to get the body functioning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022