A man named Leroy Brown... 4/23/22

 


I'm listening to Jim Croce.  This is an album from Burt's house.  The LP is in good shape after I cleaned it.  It plays really clear.  I guess the thought for me this morning is Leroy Brown is my cancer and I'm Slim.  I am going to beat the hell out of this cancer.  My gastro environment is really the only remaining problem.  They say the pain in my right side is most likely a swollen liver rubbing on my insides, but I think the pain there is brought out by large meals and gas when things are moving right.  I'm say this because it is rare now to have the painful side as it is more of a crap. The top of the RUQ almost never has pain unless I am extremely bloated.

I take all of this as very good signs.  I get a little floaty headed,  but I think sometimes that is just exhaustion and a lack of motivation at times.

Either way, I slept until 6:30 because I took another 1/2 of a sleeping pill at 2:25 AM after dealing with the dogs.  So I am still tired, but at least I was in bed for about 9 hours.  Feels good.  I want to get a lot don't this weekend.  Some landscaping and other items.  It will be nice to be outside.

Well - it is time to get the day going.

I love you Tiffany and the rest of my family and friends!  Life really is a great thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022