NYS weather - return of the sweatshirt! April 15, 2022


So it is down below freezing again this morning, so it is the return of the sweatshirt and yesterday was the last day of chemo drip for this treatment.  I am in 3 of at least 6, but most likely 12.  The cold sensitivity is increasing with each treatment as unfortunately, is the chemo fog.  

I had a heck of time writing yesterday's entry as my typing was all over the place.  I also had a rough time with names.  Was watching Lord of the Ring's Two Towers (Tiffany's favorite trilogy ;) ) and could not remember Liv Tyler or Steven Tyler's names.

Either way, I have been feeling a little better, but these next two days post treatment are usually pretty rough. I am hoping some diet and medication changes on my part will help with the issues.  I am sure if you ever read this you will all know.

I am really looking forward to the warmer weather.  Thus far, I still have several hours in the AM when I feel good enough for physical labor and I plan on shoring up some of the jobs that need to be done in the yard.  Planter beds, walkways, deck completion, and expanding the dog space.  All in all - good stuff to look forward to.

Well, I have to cut short today as I need to be to work early and no laziness on the bike riding.

Love you all!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022