There is no tumor! April 1, 2022

 


There are tumors, but I am doing the "there is no spoon" if you remember.  Other than my bowels moving like the Los Angeles freeway at rush hour after my chemo treatment, I don't feel all the bad.  My side hurts a bit most of the time, but not as bad as it has.  So I am going with any improvement in internal pain could be good news.  The waiting game is painful.

I am going to go to work today.  The Friday after last treatment was painful.  More so around my bowels than the steroid crash.  That came Saturday.  I will say that at the end of the week on treatment week my brain seems cloudy.  Not horrible, but focus isn't what it normally is.

Tiffany has been putting up with me changing my desk stuff outback.  I got the Linux workstation setup so that I can quick switch and use the dual monitor setup.  I should at least include a picture in that direction since I have been posting them in the other.



Organizing the desk and cleaning up keeps my mind off of things.  The keyboard on the left is for when I am in Horizon Workrooms in Meta.  That also has been giving me some escape.  All in all it is getting there.  I would like to take the big table top and cut it in half, but I just don't think I have the strength for that.  It needs to be 3/4 of it's width and it would give me back some space.  All in all the man cave is coming along.  Would like to get to the floor, but there is a lot of furniture to move for that.

I get worried about Tiffany.  I know that she must have a million things going through her head.  With her dad sick and moving she would want to be there and helping, but she has to also take care of me.  I am trying to show that I can be self sufficient and she can leave, but I think like me, she just likes being together.  I have been pretty good about being strong at the moment.  Keeping myself busy has been a good way to stay off the "I have cancer" bus.

Well, time to go for the day.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022