Hump day is a lie! April 13, 2022

Picture taken at treatment 2 with the prayer shawls my mother in law made for us


And this morning's picture that makes me realize I am loosing control of the man cave
 


Either way, yesterday was a good day.  Even with the long treatment day, I got work done for work, I got the dog mess cleaned up for the bulk of the dog mess (It was a little tiring, but I was happy to be outside and doing something for the family.  I really do like to please the one I love.

I got up really late this morning so I will need to cut it short.  Still a little pain in the stomach from the bowel movements.  I find my work dyslexia is getting a little more prevalent, I have been able to fight that off for years.  I will need to slow down my verbal conversation to help with that.  I also can't seem to remember anything with really searching for it in my head.  I will have to work on that as well.  I pride myself on my intelligence.  Maybe I should pride myself on my hope and kindness now :)

Either way.  Off to eat and get ready for work.  Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022