Saturday at the desk... April 9, 2022

 


I can't believe it is the 9th of April already.  I started these daily entries two months ago the day after a doctor told me straight up that I had cancer.  At the time, they just new I had spots/lesions on my liver and no other information.  The journey to two months later has not been fun.  That isn't true.  There have been bad days and lots of crying (at least when I am alone), but I have had time to spend with my family.  Hug my wife, tell my kids I love them, play with my animals.  Those are all good days!

I can't wait until the weather is better.  There are so many things I want to do outside and though my energy levels aren't what they used to be,  I am going to slowly bang away at them.  I know it will upset Tiffany and she will tell me to slow down, but I have to keep up with the "there is no tumor" attitude.  I lost it for a while there when the tumor was making it hard to "go", but I need to get back to the "I'm beating this mindset".

Either way today should be fun.  I have some old video games that I brought out from storage and I am going to try to get them running again.  I need to work on my PS1 emulator software again as well as getting the items I need to get the game cube back up and running.  I have been building out and cleaning up the man cave (behind me) quite a bit.

Well if you notice, I have a different sweatshirt (I won't tomorrow) and a dog in today's picture.  Nala likes to get into the photo :)

I love you all!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022