Stir crazy after all these years... April 3, 2022

 


So yes, I know I haven't changed the sweatshirt in a couple of days.  I will today as I am getting out of this house!  I worry about being around people that might get me sick, but I also need to do stuff.  I am going to run to the storage unit and get my old game box.  I have virtual machines for Windows XP and Windows 7 (and 98 as well as DOS, but let's not go there).  Either way, I have been nostalgic lately so I might as well enjoy them.

I am feeling pretty good today.  I got through post treatment number 2 much better than the first time around.  I have noticed my fingers getting a little tingly and I know that neuropathy is an issue with the drug I am on, but I think numb fingers is a fine trade for more years of life.

I am still hoping for some warmer weather, but it is that time of year when it is usually raining and chilly (spring in upstate).  It looks like Tuesday will be nice so maybe I'll get some outside time in.  The medicine makes my fingers sensitive to cold so I have to throw on a glove to open and close the back door for the dogs.  

Today, I may run to brunch at a local brewery and get a flight.  I had a beer last weekend?  I really don't remember.  It tasted pretty good.  I don't miss it all that much, the whiskey I miss more, but I don't have good control with that so I am just not uncorking it at this time.  I tried to have a glass of wine the other day and it just didn't taste very good.  It was shitty wine all the same.  I don't want to bust open the wine cellar wines as they will go to waste when I am only drinking one glass a week.  Kind of upsetting as I have such a nice wine collection at the moment.

Well, time to get to my day.  I'm going to ride the bike, clean off the shelves next to my desk that have become junk shelves, go to the store to pick up my external DVD, and swing by the storage unit to get my old games.  Lastly, I am hopefully going to get some time in public and have a beer. Feel a little normal.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022