My room is messy! April 10, 2022

 


Same sweatshirt, but my cave is getting messy.  I am going to have to clean that up after this post.

It isn't that messy, the bag has my car cleaning stuff (just need a weekend with some decent weather!).  The other is my old game box.  I went to get it from storage.  There are so many memories in the storage unit.  I know understand why Clark Griswold feels immersed in his attic with the old movies.  There are Christmas things, and all my Pop! and other items.  The one that made me stop was standing Darth.  That was right when I was being moved into Cyber that he became an office mate and our hallway mascot.  It was a good gift for me for Christmas back then.  

I really do just need to clean out the rest of this room and line the walls with shelves to display all the toys.  There is something about an old toy or unopened knickknacks that just takes me back to the time I got it.  There is also that feeling as the thing in the box is still back in the time it was purchased due to being in the box.  Any way I need to get more of those things into the man cave.

Things were good the last couple of days as well as this morning.  I was stoned all day yesterday, but because the internet was down Maeve and I played a couple of co-op games on the consoles.  It was really fun and great to play with Maeve.  I missed that and I should have played a lot more with her when she was younger.  I don't remember what I was doing that would have precluded me from playing with her, but I am sure I had too much work, was too tired, or maybe sitting outside which really isn't a bad thing.  Either way, I feel a little guilty for not spending more time with her.

Well, I guess that is enough for the day.  I know the above sounds sad, I'm not.  I have a great life and my children are kind, empathetic, and intelligent.  I couldn't have asked for a better life or better family to share it with.  Things lately have been good and it is one day at a time!  I just looked that up in latin.  Unum diem ad tempus!  I think I might get that as a tattoo.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022