Monday, Monday... April 25, 2022

 


They changed my treatment this week so I can see the actual oncologist today and get chemo.  This messes up my usual treatment week as I can generally tolerate going to work on Friday of treatment week, but Saturday is usually a wash.  Being pushed up a week, that makes Saturday now Friday so I am not sure I will be able to work on Friday (we will see).  I suppose I could sit at my computer all day at home (I would do that all the same).

Things have been pretty normal at home and I am ok with that.  I cleaned out a couple gardens yesterday, checked the mowers, mowed the front lawn (Tiffany: if you ever read this - I saved the tulips for one more week).  All normal stuff.  It felt good to be outside working.  It tired me out as well as it was extremely hot yesterday.  Either way, I was up and about and got more than 2 miles worth of steps in so I will take that as exercise.

I am really getting anxious to hear about whether my treatment is working.  It has been 2 months, so I have two more treatments to go after this and they will re-scan.  I really haven't been having the liver pain like I was, my only issue at the moment is my bowels and my tired/lightheadedness.  My energy levels change periodically, but for the most part I feel alright.  I do spend a lot of my free time stoned now (helps me not think about the cancer) so that may be helping with the pain (masking) so I am not sure about whether my RUQ pain is better or I just cover it up.  The days, I am not stoned, I feel as well as I have since December or January.

All in all - things are good still, had a nice couple glasses of Syrah yesterday and ready to attack treatment week again.

Love  you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022