Where have all the flowers gone... July 25, 2022

 


I look purple because the Hue lights are set to Nebula scene.  You may find this hard to believe that I don't have any planned entries (this is sarcastic if you don't pick up on that).  I just sit down and type.  My stomach is still a little rough today, but I feel a bit better.  I am still amazingly tired.  I got up at 6 only because I feel lazy if I don't get up early and the morning is my "me" time and it is when I have the most energy.  

I have been taking this daily pictures to see if there is any real change in me from March until now.  It shows me in my natural element as well.  I have spent a lot of time at this desk over the last 15 years or so.  I'd have to think about when the room was done and when I made it this way (I used to sit on the other side of the room 10 years ago or so where those hexagon lights are behind me).  Either way, I have spent a lot of time out here.

Yesterday was a down day again, but I did get the kitchen cleaned up some when I had energy in the morning.  I have been trying to pick at messes one by one.  It is hard as we have years of messes.  After that, I played VR most of the day (Zombieland headshot fever) - it was pretty fun and an escape from reality (isn't that what VR is for).  Either way I felt ok yesterday other than the usual pain from the clogged pipes.

Well, time to get to breakfast as I didn't have to water the plants today as IT FINALLY RAINED!  Here is a picture of a very delicate purple flower that popped up yesterday in the flower garden:


I love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022