In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep... July 5, 2022

 


Well, it is treatment week again.  After having a couple of days of feeling normal (which I blew by drinking too much alcohol, but it was good to be normal), I will be back to bloating and constipation (there something you want to read about in a blog).  Anyway, I can't remember if it is treatment 8 or 9, they are all starting to blur together.  All I know is that I am entering the 5th month of treatment.  I suppose I am still here so, I will do what I have to.

I discovered over the last couple of days (weeks) that my fingerprints are going away.  I can't unlock any of my devices using my fingerprint.  I will ask if that is a side effect of the medicine or not.  Just seems strange.

Tiffany seems numb, I hate to say it that way, but it is what it is.  We are just going through the motions until we hit the next step.  We know that it is going to be surgery, it is the what and when that we need to know.  We are hoping to here from Sloan this week as they now have the pictures and should have time to review by Weds or Thurs.  We both just want to keep moving forward.

All in all, I feel pretty good.  I get tired easy and my muscles are always sore regardless of what I do.  I put together some pantry shelves this weekend (all part of my get the house in order summer) and did some minimal landscaping (took care of the weeds that grow around the electric and cable boxes - cut, landscape fabric, and mulched).  I shouldn't be this sore for such a little amount of work.

Well, time to get ready for the day.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022