It's a beautiful morning! July 7, 2022

 


A little different view than normal.  It is nice and brisk this morning (59 degrees F) and I am enjoying some Handel Water Music on the deck.  I am beginning to take a lot more time outside in the morning walking the gardens and the yard.  The side garden is starting to do well and the Arbor Foundation trees are starting to leave.  The Japanese Maple started first along with the Hydrangea bush.  I now have leaves on the weeping willow and the dog wood.  Now to determine planting locations.  The willow likes the wet areas with places we can keep it's roots warm.  The dog wood will require some research and I hope to put it up on the side yard by the flowering crab.  

Side Garden:



Things are going well.  Treatment week as normal is beating me up a bit, but it's hard to keep me down.  I will be working from home for now on until Sloan gives us the full schedule.  We can't risk me getting Covid this close to possible surgery.

Tiffany is doing OK, I know she is nervous about the surgeries, the logistics etc...  We are planning post recovery activities which I think is good with everyone.  We will have to count on Maeve to cover the animals and the house.  That will take some work, but she needs to step up for us.  We step up for her a lot and we need her to give this to us.  We worked hard for this and post surgery, who knows how long I will have, but I want to make it count for Tiffany.

Well, it is 7 and I should get to breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022