Baby baby baby why ya going to treat me this way, July 2, 2022


 I'm not at my desk! It is 67 degrees, high humidity, and cloud cover.  Good morning to sit in my favorite location and stare at the yard.  I walked the gardens and all is good.  I should take a picture of my gangja as it is huge!!!  It's really big I tell you, we are all real impressed down here :)

I will take a pic of my view and put it on here too.  It's a nice view, but there are some things in my way.


 So it isn't a bad view at all ;) the fog resting on the hill, etc...  I just love this view.  I used to not like living next to a trailer park, but I don't care anymore.  This property and the view is totally worth it all as I sit and listen to my fingers pounding on the keyboard and birds singing.  This really is my happy place.

I have felt great the last two days (as great as I can).  I don't know if it is normal, because I really don't remember what normal is.  I don't have pain in my side, I don't feel bloated and nauseous or lightheaded.  So as far as I am concerned, I feel normal.

Funny, normal, since we can't truly feel how someone's feels we don't really know what normal is do we.  As far as we know, burning skin could be normal and feel appropriate to someone else.  We always assume we are so alike, but we don't really know.  We know actions and lately people's (general peoples, not my family) actions have me very concerned for the future of my country, but that is for another blog.

Good plans today, lobster food truck, a couple beers, home with the family.  Paradise...

Well - off the start the day

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022