I know what you're doing... July 19, 2022


 

I know I am sitting in one of two places in each picture, but I don't really take a lot of pictures of me through the day.  So I take them when I am about to write my entry for the day.

Today will be treatment 10 of my chemo.  The last chemo prior to surgery.  I still don't know which path I will take with the colon tumor (radiation or surgery).  It is a tough decision for me.  I just want to be cancer free (I know this is a long shot) and I would like to have normal bowels again, but let's face the facts there - I think that bad bowels is a long term thing.

Yesterday was tough as I was upset.  This snowballs into everyone being upset.  Tiffany is very concerned about the surgery.  It scares me too, but I have to keep going on this.  The alternative to surgery is slow cancer death (I may just be delaying the inevitable, but I try to think they will get it all - have to be hopeful and positive).

Well, I have to get ready to go to the hospital.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022