Get your motor running... July 11, 2022


Finally got things moving in the system this morning.  Was cramping all night long so I am currently exhausted.  

I know today's picture looks a lot like yesterday's.  I didn't wear the sweatshirt very long yesterday as it warmed up quite a bit (48-83).  Today will be similar.  It is in the low 50s at the moment, but the high today is 88.  We haven't had rain in weeks.  The rain barrel (55 Gallon) which was full is now about spigot height which is about 15 gallons of water.  Forecast doesn't call for any rain so things are getting pretty damn dry with the heat and the lack of rain.  

I got a lot done on the southside garden yesterday.  The trellis came in last week and I finally felt up to building it.


I have decided that the entire front yard should be garden.  Limits the mowing and we can grow all kinds of flowers and herbs.  I think the front lends itself to less veggies and fruit and more flowers and herbs.  That way the front still has an curb appearance.  

So things were pretty good yesterday, started feeling a little better as things started moving (not like this morning - I actually lost 2 pounds this morning - it's that clogged).  All in all, I got some garden work done (got a little pass-out dizzy during some of it, but got it done), trimmed, and cleaned up some of the yard.  I made Tiffany dinner, nothing fancy just mushroom tacos, but I made dinner all the same.  I miss making the family dinner, but generally, I don't have the energy by the end of the day.

I can't say I got up late today as I have been up since 3:30 for the most part, but I do need to get busy getting some things around for work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022