I was born on Stagger mountain in the sunshine and snow... July 26, 2022


 I had some really strange dreams last night and I wasn't stoned when I went to bed.  Weird futuristic dreams with a lot of people from my past.  It kept me up most of the night.  It's nice this morning, 54 degrees and foggy.  There was a new flower in the planter on the south side of the house.  Whereas the last new color was orange this is far more red in color.  I need to get out there mid-day when they are all open and cut out the old blossoms.  Maybe I will do that at lunch today.


Yesterday started out pretty good, but then I ate too much and got too full and couldn't move things along.  I have been gaining a little weight so I guess that is a good thing all in all.  My stomach is in a lot of pain as I haven't been able to move things.  My head gets a little spin by the end of the day as well.  I am going to try and not get stoned this evening to see if it helps with the brain fog.  I am just tired of feeling tired and sick all the time so I use the MJ to just chill, but it makes me really hungry and that is a vicious circle.

Tiffany will be going to see here mom on Monday and will be gone the week.  She needs the break from the house and me.  It will be good for her.  It is a treatment week, but I am pretty self-sufficient, I just need to stop leaving the stove burners on (not sure what is up there).

Well, I am going to try and bike today - let's see how that goes.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022