Hell hounds on my trail... July 31, 2022


 Sunday of non-treatment week, just in time to start feeling better! 

I had to make some gummies for Tiffany prior to my post this morning.  Need to test them.  The last time Maeve tried them the oil separated from the gummies leaving you with tasty gummies, but no high.  With Tiffany leaving tomorrow :( I wanted to have some for her to take with her.  

I can't believe she is going to be gone for a week.  It is the first time I will have to do chemo alone.  I am pretty sure today is treatment 11 on Tuesday.  Hopefully the tumors are continuing to shrink and surgery will get as much of it as possible.  I am getting to a point where I just want 10-15 years to spend time with Tiffany.  We had so many retirement plans.  If I can be moderately healthy during that time frame, I can then travel with her.  I had every intention to retire at 60, but I will have to re-do the numbers now that I left Corning.  I took a big hit (left a lot of money on the table), but it has been nice not to be driven into the dirt by work.

I am just getting back to the point that I am doing things other than work.  Cleaning, gardening, photography, are all things I used to enjoy as well as tinkering with technology.  Working crazy hours took that from me.  I feel somewhat like I am back to being me.

Well, got to get to the day.  I assume with all the finger linking and the oil I put in my coffee, I will be fucked up by 9:00 ;) Don't judge unless you've been where I am...

I love you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022