The world is collapsing around our ears... July 1, 2022

 


I'm not is a full sweatshirt - it's like a summer morning milestone.  It is still a nice morning, only 64, low humidity.  I was wondering around the yard and checking the gardens again this morning (every morning).  I think that early summer mornings watching things grow from day to day.  This is my heaven.  I am most content just wandering through the yard, birds singing, occasional dog bark :) , and being able to slowly tend to the gardens.  So much potential in the morning.

Yesterday was awesome and I mean awesome.  I felt really good.  Better than I have in a long time.  I had very limited pressure/pain in my right upper quadrant, I didn't get dizzy or light-headed all day.  It was almost normal (except for the back end/bowel items).  I hope today is more of the same.  Will be nice to have a normal weekend with my family.

I need to get going this morning as I am still getting up later than I want as my body seems to want to sleep 8 to 9 hours.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022