If I could turn back time... July 8, 2022

 


It's Friday of treatment week number 9.  Stomach feels like shit, can't move the bowels, etc...  But you know what, I have a shit ton of hope.  Sloan's note discuss removal of the primary tumor, resection of the liver, and the HAI pump.  This is a lot of surgery, but it really is my only path to longevity.  Got to get the cancer out of my body.  I'm scared and excited all at the same time.  Now to get a timeline so we can plan.

I worry about Tiffany, I try my best to take care of all the things that need tending outside, there is much to do around the house (too much).  She already has to deal with all the household shit and now she has to deal with everything else.  We really are partners on all of this and it helps keep both of us from being overwhelmed.  I will hope for speedy recovery so that I can get back to my responsibilities.

I worry about money a bit.  We have lots of credit to utilize, the current down turn in the markets haven't helped investment, but if we can get through this, I would gladly work until 70 to make sure I have more time with her.

Well, I have to get on the bike to help move things along...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022