I'll turn you on sonny to something strong... July 10, 2022

 


So yes, I have a sweatshirt on.  It is July 10th and it is below 50 degrees this morning.  It's brisk out there.  The morning plant walk was colder than usual (generally in the high 50s low 60s).  Most of the plants don't seem to mind the cold except for the ganja.  It was a little pissed this morning.

The picture below is some little flowers that came in the wildflower mix.  They have been peeking out for some time from under the other flowers:


I feel a little better this morning, but my stomach is still a little sour.  I feel bad about how upset I was yesterday morning.  I mean what do I expect in 18 weeks/9 treatments of chemo?  I try not to get down and really try to do something every day that requires I move.  I feel bad as when I was working my old job (the one that drove me into the dirt - but I allowed it) I barely got out of my desk chair.  So now, especially since the diagnoses, I have been trying to do something that requires movement and generally requires going outside.  

We didn't do much of anything yesterday (kind of my fault).  We are getting to the point where I have to stay away from everyone (stupid covidiots that refused to take precautions have created an endemic virus as strong as the flu that could cause me some serious complications).  Seriously, I am amazed by the stupidity in this country.

Well, I should try to get the day started as I got up way later than normal.  I've been so tired as of late.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022