Momma told me not to come... July 3, 2022


 

Was already outside this morning.  I had a pretty normal day yesterday, but it resulted in me drinking too much alcohol and getting stoned.  Then, of course, eating too much sugar.  I don't feel too bad this morning, but that was a bit of mistake.  With that said, I felt normal the whole day and barely thought about the cancer.

When I look at the pictures I take with my computer camera and it looks like I am huge fat on my mid-section.  Funny thing is I am 20 pounds lighter than 6 months ago and when not bloated, I barely have a beer belly any longer.  I am down to 208 and no matter what I eat, I stay about right there.  We will see if I gain some pounds this weekend with all the lobster, butter, cheese, sausage, etc...  

All in all, it was nice to have a few normal days.

Off to replant some gangja!

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022