Let freedom ring, let the white dove sing... July 4, 2022


 It's July 4th.  I had a dream it was my birthday and I was talking to people about my cancer being gone.  It was strange and I felt pretty sick to my stomach this morning.  My muscles seem to be sore everyday when I get up.  I built some shelves yesterday, but that shouldn't have left me sore all over.  

The day of drinking (don't regret it!) has left me dehydrated for two days.  I had fun and I am not complaining, just have to be starter.

I'm stoned right now so most of all the pain and nausea is all gone.  So I'm not real concerned at the moment.

I got the shelves into the spare room and I think Tiffany really likes it.  I am trying to get all the "make this a house" stuff done, but then I realized that this has always been our house.  It's messy, but I don't care.  However, I am trying to make it nicer for Tiffany, easier for her to help with the stress.  It was nice to be home for four days and taking time with Tiffany and Maeve.  Would have been nice to see Gusty and Wyatt this weekend.

Well, I am going to play games :)

I love  you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022