Morning has broken... July 28, 2022


 Well, it is getting to the point where I am at nearly 5 months from an oncologist telling me I had stage IV cancer and it has been nearly 8 since the first bad tests started coming in.  Today is Thursday of non-treatment week and I am just starting to feel like I have energy again.  This is usually where I work to hard and wear myself out.  It is always nice, this non-treatment weekend and then the Monday of treatment week.  Monday of course is always the best - calm before the storm I guess.

Speaking of Monday, next week Tiffany will be going to her mother's.  I know I have written about this before, but I think she needs the break.  I will miss her terribly.  I always have missed her and the kids when I traveled.  She wrote me these cute little notes every time I traveled for work.  I have them all in my top dresser drawer.  I'm sentimental like that (don't tell anyone).  I also have a binky and several other things most people would throw away.

It is funny how there is this happy-go-lucky, loving extrovert, inside of me that is trapped by some wall of distrust and individualism that is afraid to show how fragile my insides are.  

Well the garden was nice today.  It is warm already (68 degrees), but the sun wasn't out yet so it is pleasant.  Here are a couple new flowers that came up today:






Well, time to get the day started.

Love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022