Come on and rock me Amadeus... July 17, 2022

 

I am sitting on the deck trying to drown out my dogs barking with Mozart's Requiem. They are barking at the coyotes that are screaming in the distance.  They are stupid dogs, but they're our stupid dogs.

I did some work yesterday, but it is supposed to be 88 again today so it will be too hot for me to work outside.  I don't know why I can't sit still.  I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I feel like I only have so much time left so I am try to get things done.  I suspect it will be a long winter...

I continue to think about time wasted, but I suppose when facing your morality, you always think about the things you should have done.  However, I do let all the good memories in and I try to concentrate on them.  

It is so nice outside this morning, it is 63, sun is coming up and the birds are singing (and Mozart's Requiem).  I don't like that I can't do this in the winter.  That is why I am trying to build the plant room as I want to see something green during the winter.  At first I find winter pretty and the fires in the fireplace nestled in our warm home surrounded by the cold makes you feel secure and comfortable.  However, the not being able to be outside comfortably and the late winter where the ground is brown, the hills are brown, and the skies are almost always grey just gets a bit much.  I hope I make it through the winter.

Well on that thought I will be back tomorrow.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022