Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin... July 22, 2022

Can't get that Monty Python song out of my head after seeing Josh Hawley run from the protesters he egged on before walking into the capital - pussy!

Things are going well this morning.  Slept in past 6 as I was up watching the very disturbing hearings.  Some fuckers better be going to jail, this former Jarhead is a bit pissed off about the presidentially sponsored insurrection or at minimum attempt to stop a transfer of government power.  It's bullshit they are all still walking the streets and living on their high horses (the people in power who attempted this shit).

Enough about that.  I am settling into the fact that the latter half of the year will be recovery.  I suppose I am in no major rush to lose the rest of my summer/fall, but I sure want as much of this cancer as possible out of me.  I think the big question here is how often does the other half of the liver grow back disease free or does it just spread from the side that remains.  The whole thing scares me quite a bit.  I want more time with my family.  I suppose I will always want more time with the family.  There is some selfishness to my desire to live as well, but mostly it is about being with Tiffany and the girls and helping them have the best life I can provide for them.

Well, I am late this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022