Just like living in paradise... July 9, 2022

 


I feel like shit.  It's the end of treatment week, my insides are a wreck and as you can see my skin is on fire.  I fucking hate chemo.  I try to hide how miserable this makes me from my family, but yesterday I was just sick.  I wonder how much more chemo my body can take until I have permanent damage from it. I already have weird sensations on my fingertips and my insides feel like they are all messed up.  I know I usually don't bitch in these messages, but today I just am pissed off.  I like to try and get things done and I have so much I want to do before surgery.  I suspect recovery will take the rest of my summer and that is why I am working so hard to get things done.

So since I am in such a shitty mood, I won't write as much today.  The plants are growing well (some - worried about my tomatoes - they seem to be wilting - we aren't getting any rain).  So instead of bitching, I will post some pictures.

The good stuff...


I love you all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022