I saw the signs... July 23, 2022

 


Saturday...  Not really a big deal any more as I don't do much for work all the same.  I feel bad about that, but I just can't seem to concentrate that long.  Maybe it was just the rush of going to NYC and then another chemo treatment.  I felt sicker this time around then I have in most of my treatments.  I just didn't have any energy this week.  I tried to drum up some on a couple days, but just couldn't seem to muster any.

Some of it is that I have grown tired with being sick.  I know that people live years like this, but I don't like it.  I am so used to being self-sufficient and full of energy that not having any is depressing.  I suppose I need a bit of an attitude adjustment.

Outside of my lack of energy, I know that Tiffany is also feeling depressed, scared about the surgery, the future, etc...  I worry about her if things don't go well for me.  She is very used to be taking care of things.  I like that job.

I think I will try and pick up my office a bit (it is looking a little ragged) and maybe that will make me feel better.  I hope so.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022