Sundown, you better take care... July 13, 2022

 


If  anyone ever reads this blog, you will find that the lyric in the post title has nothing to do with what I write.  It just happens to be the song that is stuck in my head that morning or that comes up when I sit down to type.  You can definitely tell that I don't plan them out as well :)

I've been tired the last couple of days.  I can't seem to get enough sleep and my body just seems to not want to do anything.  I suppose some of it is the cancer, some is that I need to be more active, and probably a lot of it is the chemo.  The tips of my fingers are getting to the point that I can barely feel through them, I hope this goes away soon.

I am beginning to get really concerned for the future of the country.  There is some serious issues between the right and the left and the disinformation being fed from the right to control power and ultimately to benefit the capitalists is moving towards a critical mass issue.  There are so many people that believe the last election was "rigged" and regardless of having no solid proof continue to drive that point.  It is obvious the most extreme is preparing for violence.  For the first time in our lives, Tiffany and I are contemplating getting a shot gun for the house.

Enough about politics...  Things at home are good.  We are still going through the motions and we know this is still a long process, but it feels, at times, like we are stuck in the same day waiting to bust out.  Tomorrow, we will drive to NYC for my Friday AM surgeon appointments.  I hope that at that time we can get schedules, recovery, next steps, etc.

This morning's picture - weeds can be pretty:



Well, time to get the day going.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022