Before they catch me I'll be gone. Somewhere they can't find me... July 6, 2022


 Chemo treatment number 9 day 2! I'm exhausted fighting the steroid all night to stay asleep even with a full dose of Ambien.  All in all, feeling pretty good.  A little flushed from the steroid (which is typical for me) and feeling a little nauseas from the chemo.  This could be worse.

Got news from Sloan.  Meeting with surgery about tumor removal and pump insertion.  I am a little scared, but I know the way I get any longevity is getting this cancer out of my body and keeping it out.  Total health change will be my life mantra. 

I am very late this morning so - we are all still worried about what challenges come with liver resection, hepatic pump, and colon cancer removal, but we are ready for the challenge!

I love you all!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022